Tiffany Bluhm, author of Never Alone and She Dreams, is a writer, speaker, podcast co-host of Why Tho, a show answering the existential and nonsensical questions we ask ourselves, and Gatherer-in-chief of Sip and Savor, a women’s movement in the Seattle area centered around fine food, fine wine, and community. As a minority, immigrant woman with a interracial family, she is passionate about inviting all to the table of faith, equality, justice, and dignity.
Her work has been featured by World Vision Magazine, Pentecostal Evangel, Youversion Bible App, Scary Mommy, TODAY Parents, Thrive Global, the Hallmark Channel, and the Jenny McCarthy Show. Tiffany and her husband, Derek, live in the Seattle area with their two sons, Jericho and Kingston.
• Hawaii Women of Purpose (Honolulu, HI)
• Kolkata First Assembly of God Women’s Conference (Kolkata, India)
• Christian Life Church (Kampala, Uganda)
• South Sound Magazine’s Women to Watch (Tacoma, WA)
• Canterbury Vineyard Church (Canterbury, England)
• Church of the Resurrection (Leawood, KS) NPR labeled COR as the most influential church in the nation
• Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel
• Oasis Church (Hollywood, CA)