Tiffany Bluhm is the author of She Dreams and Never Alone, their companion Bible studies, and is a speaker, writer, and podcast co-host of Why Tho, a show answering the existential and nonsensical questions we ask ourselves, with author and speaker, Ashley Abercrombie. She speaks at conferences and events around the world, and her work has been featured in World Vision Magazine, Pentecostal Evangel, TODAY Parents, YouVersion Bible app, the Hallmark Channel, The Jenny McCarthy Show, and more. She leads an engaged audience of 50,000 followers online and is committed to encouraging people of faith to live lives of conviction, substance, and grace. As a minority, immigrant woman with a interracial family, she is passionate about inviting all to the table of faith, equality, justice, and dignity.
After college, Tiffany served three years in the U.K. with at-risk youth. Upon returning home, she served as an Outreach Pastor at an urban mega church where she engaged parishioners with minority populations such as convicts, the homeless, addicts, and teen moms. She created Esteem, an outreach program to women in the sex industry and assisted in the development of, and spoke at, John School alongside the FBI Innocence Lost Task Force, local police, and Crime Stoppers, which addressed men who bought women. After seven years of church ministry, she left to pursue writing full-time and started Sip and Savor, a women’s ministry in the Seattle area centered around fine food, fine wine, and community and serves 500 women a year. Tiffany, her husband Derek, and their two sons, Jericho and Kingston, live in Tacoma, WA.
• Hawaii Women of Purpose (Honolulu, HI)
• Kolkata First Assembly of God Women’s Conference (Kolkata, India)
• Christian Life Church (Kampala, Uganda)
• South Sound Magazine’s Women to Watch (Tacoma, WA)
• Canterbury Vineyard Church (Canterbury, England)
• Church of the Resurrection (Leawood, KS) NPR labeled COR as the most influential church in the nation
• Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel
• Oasis Church (Hollywood, CA)