Many of you have contacted us on behalf of your personal or professional communication needs and we are ready to help!
Joy (founder of Punchline) and her community have got you covered. Her experience ranges from years of communication studies, conference director; producer; speaker; podcaster; content creator; video personality; writer; and literary and speaking agent. In working with Joy she will ask you questions to help you identify what obstacles you are facing, give you out-of-the-box ideas and help you create an achievable action plan and next step.
But Punchline isn't just Joy and Joy is a connector. Whatever your next step is, she will find someone in the Punchline community who can help you get there.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pre-Assessment of your needs and a suggested plan - via email.
- One-Hour Skype or Phone Meeting
- Follow up Action Plan document that gives you a timeline or next steps to help you accomplish goals.
Public speaking isn't your fear, it's talking, pitching or getting through to that one person. Even Jerry Seinfeld says he can speak comfortably to an entire audience but not one person.
- Job Interviews
- Office Life
- Dating Confusion
- New Culture or Community
- Generational Gaps
Call us, Jerry!
You're just a landline guy/gal living in an insta-world. Social Media can feel impersonal, foreign and scary. Or maybe you aren't fearful, but unsure where to start. If "they've" ever told you to...
- "Build a platform”
- "Connect with the online community”
- "Tweet, Instagram, Facebook LIVE and PERISCOPE IF ANYONE STILL DOES!"
Contact us through your dial up and we will help you accomplish YOUR goals in YOUR voice.
Friends (mostly your mom) have always said you were a born speaker, but is it just her? Maybe, but maybe not! We can help you get jump started on your speaking journey. Have you ever wondered...
- Do I really have a story to tell?
- How do I get people to listen?
- Why is that person on stage? How did they get people to listen to them?
- WHERE DO I START?
[Points to marquee with your name in lights and speaks in 1920's showbiz voice.] "Hey kid, you're gonna be a star!"
We’ve hosted, produced and spoken at events. The perfect event isn’t possible, but we know how to help you prioritize and pin-point the elements to make your event one to remember. If you’re:
- Leading Volunteers
- Pulling out your hair...
We can help you survive, have a little fun and lead the way in making the clip-board fashionable again.
Yes, but how? “Picture them naked” has been a public speaking tip that is not helpful for anybody. To truly KNOW your audience takes much more mental energy than just writing a speech or preparing Powerpoint. If you are:
- A first time or seasoned communicator engaging a new audience
- Wondering if that dad-joke is going to work with college students
- Curious if CEO's like being forced to do trust falls
- Or anything audience related...
...Close your eyes, we got you!
What is it about pushing the “LIVE” button on social media or seeing that red light blinking on a camera that makes many of us stop being ourselves? Do you...
- Hate watching yourself on camera
- Want to truly connect and “be yourself” to your online community
- Need to be professional as you pitch an idea or product
- Feel like you don't know where you should land on the friend to professional scale to best connect with an audience?
"The red light is on, are you recor.... oh you are." Let's chat.