WHERE TO START:
Navigating the world of communications--whether literary, on stage, on camera or on a boat with Barbara Walters, can feel like exploring uncharted territory.
My experience ranges from conference director; producer; speaker; podcaster; content creator; video personality; writer; literary agent and speaking agent. I work with people and organizations to find and fine tune their natural and authentic voice and to discover creative ways to navigate the industry in which they find themselves as communicators. In working together, I will help you identify what obstacles you are facing, and give you out-of-the-box ideas as well as achievable next steps.
But Punchline isn't just me. I’m a “you should know this person, organization, weird disease I just read about” - type connector so if there’s someone else in my community that might be a good fit for you to know or consult with, I’ll make the call.
TELL ME YOUR NEED:
Tell me your objectives and we will arrange a time on Skype, phone or in person (if you happen to be in Paris stuffing your face with croissants). Some examples might include:
- Getting your book proposal ready to be noticed by a literary agent or publisher
- Fine tuning a keynote or powerpoint that you are going to give or have given
- Preparing for and understanding your audience (online, on camera or on stage)
- Improving interpersonal dynamics (work environment, family and romantic relationships)
- Hosting, planning and producing a successful event
- Preparing to be interviewed or interview others
WHAT YOU GET:
- A fun (and productive) one-hour meeting
- A follow-up action plan that gives you a timeline and next steps to help you accomplish goals
- A pat on the back for taking action (will need to be self-administered)